Barbara D. Gallagher
Barbara Gallagher has been practicing law since 1978 when she joined Anderson Zeigler’s predecessor firm. Barbara’s practice areas include Business, Real Estate, Copyright and Trademark, Labor Law (Employer), and Estate Planning. Barbara also has extensive experience in management of Trust property and licensing and management of intellectual property.
- Real Estate
- Copyright and Trademark
- Labor Law (Employer)
- Estate Planning
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- University of California at Santa Barbara (B.A., 1975)
- University of California at Davis (J.D 1978, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Phi Beta Kappa, Order of the Coif)
- American Bar Association (Member: Intellectual Property Section; Forum on Entertainment and Sports Industries).
- California State Bar (Member: Business Law Section; Real Property Law Section; Labor and Employment Law Section; Intellectual Property Law Section).
- Sonoma County Bar Association.
- Sonoma County Women in Law.
- Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, Trustee.
- North Bay Association of REALTORS®, Legal Counsel.
- City of Santa Rosa Personnel Board, former Appointed Board Member.
- Community Foundation Sonoma County, former Board Member.
- Guest lecturer, Santa Rosa Junior College, "Business Law for Small Business Owners."
- Junior Achievement, former Board Member.
- Sonoma County Law Library, former Trustee.
- Professional: Articles editor of the U.C. Davis Law Review 1977-1978; author of “Public Employment and Reverse Discrimination: Will Bakke Bring an End to Voluntary Affirmative Action Plans?” 10 U.C. Davis Law Review 87 (1977)
- Speaker and member of ABA Advisory Panel, Intellectual Property Section, Forum on Entertainment and Sports Industries.
- Listed California Super Lawyers, Top Northern California Lawyers, 2006.
- Real Estate Broker License.
- Personal: Enjoys aviation-related activities with her husband Bob, who owns a Beechcraft twin engine and a single engine Cessna 152.